- Don't stay at the Marriot Ren Center its a cluster fuck, it's a maze and you WILL get lost on your way to the room, it feels more like an airport than a hotel. Basically its a shitty hotel masquerading as a nice hotel.
- Some cabs will try to hustle you. YOU MUST DEMAND THEM TO TURN THE METERS ON.
- Bring and umbrella or a poncho and rain boots in hand, this when it rains in Detroit it pours.
- Pay attention to time zones when setting dates on your cameras.
- Buy socks to throw away.
- Always always always plan on getting rained on.
- Some airlines do not allow for standby's. DELTA FUCK YOU!
- Beer is the best breakfast ever.
- Divide and conquer.
- Be there 20 minutes early to get a good spot to see shows with specific visuals.
- Don't climb tent scaffolding.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Thank you, Movement Festival for teaching me some good lessons: