Keep in mind me and my peeps don’t know the first thing about camping. So the RV option seems like the way to go.
Ok, so a lot of people see it as a cop out, your not getting the full “Burning man Experience” if you don’t camp. I think that’s BS, I’ll get all the experience I need with a queen bed and a shower.
- Way cheap to rent an RV from Vegas than Reno or SF ... it's costing us half the Reno price
- Better flight deals to and from Vegas
- Longer drive 9 hours 505 miles each way - even if we did book from somewhere else we were gonna have to drive. 1.5 hours of driving for each person not to bad.
- A bit more to spend on Gas.
The question is are the kits really worth it or should we just pool the 280$ or more dollars and but it our selves??? can we bring this stuff from home? dollar store some of it?
7 Adults, 0 KidsAutomatic Transmissionx7
- 29 - 31 feet
- Sleeps 7
- Towing available upon request
- Mileage packages available
- Model year - 2008-2011
- Model Code: 03-C31S